Sunday, July 31, 2011

Randi (Sanderson) Hess




After graduation I had the opportunity to do a semester through BYU in Nauvoo, IL.  I love church history and that experience helped me gain a greater love and appreciation for the pioneers and their lives.  It was during one of our trips to Kirtland, Ohio that I had started to think about serving a mission.  I went to Dixie State off and on for the next few years- still no degree :)  and then the summer of 2005 through the spring of 2007 I served in the New Zealand Wellington Mission.  It was there that I met my husband Ryan Hess who was also serving his mission.  We dated for only a few months and were married in the St. George Temple in July 2007.  I haven't been back to school...yet but I have been working to help put my husband through.  We are living in Tremonton, UT where he is from, enjoying all the small town country life stuff.  We just had a baby girl in June and she is definately the love of our life!  
 
As I look back to high school I think that I had a pretty good experience.  I am thankful for the friends I had and still have today.  I loved being in choir, band, and on the swim team.  I loved going the football and basketball games too.  
 
I don't have an updated photo of the three of us so these will have to do.  I wish I could be there at the reunion but that is the weekend we are blessing our baby girl!  It's great to read up on what everyone is up to these days!
 
Randi (Sanderson) Hess

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad you won't be there, but your baby blessing is so much more important! I'm glad you are well! Hope our paths cross soon!

    ReplyDelete