Friday, July 8, 2011

Jessica (Freeman) Huish



After I graduated from high school I went on to play basketball and focus on my education. I was at Dixie State for one year and then Utah State University for four years.
At Utah State I earned my undergraduate in Secondary Education and Graphic Design and then finished my Master’s degree in 2007 in Instructional Design.
During this time I found the challenge of managing schoolwork and playing NCAA basketball very rewarding.
Shortly after I graduated college I began my career in Salt Lake City. This is where I met my husband Jared on a blind date. We married in Fall of 2008 and less than a year later moved to London, England where he attended London School of Economics to earn his Master in Finance and Accounting.
My son Ryder (only child) was born in London about a year and half ago.
As of a few months ago we are stateside again - back in northern Utah actually! We really miss London and the Euro trips that we conveniently took, but we are really excited to be back in the USA.
Currently, Jared is running a start-up technology company, while I am looking for a part-time position in my field. I love being a mother and find it is the most rewarding experience that I have ever had.  I never imagined enjoying it this much.
Our family loves to travel and this takes top priority in our lives. We also enjoy the outdoors and most every sport!

Some of my favorite memories of high school include, attending and participating in sporting events, the busy parking lot with crazy drivers and wondering which one of us would be getting in an accident that day. Charlie’s, summer camps, and hanging out with some pretty amazing people who I will have a chance to see soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment