Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Amber (Wooley) Probst



A lot has changed for me since high school.  I can't believe it's been 10 years.  After graduating high school, I went to Dixie State for one semester, decided it wasn't for me, and went to Evans Hairstyling College.  I have done hair since 2003, and shortly after graduating from there, I moved to Heber City, where I met my husband Preston and were married a year later in the Salt Lake Temple. 
We had our first little girl Lilee in April of 2006, and our second little girl Kella in January 2010.  We are currently expecting our third little girl the first of December. 
I am currently going to Utah Valley University, working on being an elementary teacher.  I have approximately two years left!  Going to college full time as a mom and a wife is super challenging, but will totally be worth it!
 
Memories from high school....?  I didn't really LOVE high school, I really just had a boyfriend and was involved with much.  The best thing about high school was being done.  =)  sad but true. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment