Sunday, July 17, 2011

Jackie (Neilson) Webster



During my senior year at P.V.H.S I attended Evans Hairstyling College so, after H.S. graduation I finished the program there and immediately started working in a salon. 10 years later I am still doing hair full time in a salon in St. George and, I believe I have the best job in the world.

I married my high school sweetheart who many of you know, Tom Webster(class of '00). Tom is a Private Investigator and a volunteer Fire Fighter in his spare time.
We love to go camping and, take week end trips. We own a home in St. George that we share with our 3 dogs. 2 yorkies and, a husky/lab mix. Life has been good here and, I will never live where it snows. Ever!

 I still get to occasionally see friends that I have keep in close contact with( Jessica Gordon, Michelle Gurr, Megan Tarinelli, Darcee Barney). I know it sounds cheesy but, it doesn't feel like it's been 10 years.
 .
Some of the best years of my life were spent at P.V.H.S.  I have awesome memories of football games, stomps and, school dances. Driving around with friends on the weekends knowing you would eventually run into someone in the Harmons parking lot or, at the Red Sands gas station.  Ice blocking, toilet papering, chalking, stealing road signs and, lighting off M-80's on the Bloomington Hills golf course all in the middle of the night. The list goes on and on... Thank you Pine View for introducing me to my husband and some of the best friends I could ever ask for. I'm lucky to have these great people still in my life after 10 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment