Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Brandi (Wilkins) Schall



After graduating from Pine View I spent the summer in Fort Collins, Colorado (my parents had moved there earlier that year) then I returned to St. George that fall to go to school. I became a Medical Assistant, then worked for DRMC as a receptionist at their Physical Therapy office. In 2002 I met my sweetie Anson Schall (from Tehachapi, California) and in 2003 we were married. We have three kids, Olivia Beulah (7), Elsa Pearl (5) and most recently, Peter Anson (10 months).

In 2007 Anson graduated from Dixie State College and we moved to Salt Lake City.  We live in a drafty old house in the Avenues neighborhood. Anson freelances as a web developer and I stay home with our kids. My interests/activities of late include  knitting, crocheting, embroidery, school-mom stuff, cooking (food in general), mid-century modern furniture, cycling, gardening, conservation, and always, books.

My favorite memories from High School are Mrs. Hazen's AP English class, Mr. Jones' ceramics class, Mrs. Bracken's Sports Marketing class. Burger Place. Those turkey sub sandwiches from the cafeteria. Working a billion jobs--Cold Stone, Kara Chocolates, Jamba Juice, etc... Layer Week with Janel Higham. Notes from friends. Going to Donnie Atkinson's house. Adventures with Darcee Barney and co. The hot springs with Alyson and Alison and co. And being friends with the upperclassmen (my sister Tracy's friends) and underclassmen because I was kind of a dork.

1 comment:

  1. Loved this, Brandi! I miss you and can't wait to see you. You're going to the reunion, right?!?

    ReplyDelete