Thursday, May 26, 2011

Jessica (Gordon) Nelson





Wow, the last 10 years there has been alot of change. Right out of highschool I started nursing school. I graduated as a Registered Nurse in 2005. In 2003 I married Lucas Nelson from the class ahead of ours. We now have 2 little boys, Grant who is 5 and Logan is 3. We moved to Las Vegas 2 years ago. Luke is a Police Officer and I work at Mountain View Hospital as a Labor and Delivery nurse. Our new found hobby and love is racing in Triathlons and 1/2 marathons. We are working up to full marathons and Iron Man races!!
 
Some of my favorite memories of Pine View High are Stomps, dressing up crazy and toilet papering Davis Snow's house!!  (That was awesome girls!!) Riding on Tyler Owens scooter with Jackie Nielson. Spring break in our matching stripped shirts! SOCCER CAMP!! Man I miss those days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment