Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Abby (Lundin) Tatton

(my sister, me, my mom)  only pic i could find


A month after we graduated I started Hairschool at Evans Hairstyling College.  Graduated one year later in the summer of 2002.  Shortly after decided to move to Provo.  I worked in a salon in provo and lived with Abby Taylor and some other people I didn't know.  


Met Bronson Tatton a few months later.  We lived in the same apartment complex and we were in the same ward.  And he was also randomly roomates with Lacey Rynearsons brother, Scott.  We hung out here and there for a couple months and then started dating in February of 2003.  I planned on going to BYU Hawaii that coming summer but decided to stay home and get married instead.  We were married in August of 2003.  

We lived in Provo, Virgina, and Orem the first 3 years of marriage and then after Bronson graduated from BYU we moved to Logan where we spent 2 1/2  years there while bronson got his masters.

We now live in Farmington, Utah.  We've been in davis county since 2008 and are hoping someday to make it back to southern utah to the sunshine:)

We have 2 boys Sam (5) and Henry 1 1/2 and a third boy due on July 15th.  We are in for it!  But we are so excited!

I have so many favorite memories from highschool I don't even know where to begin!!  I loved all the dances, Basketball games, Football games, stomps, etc.  Loved going to maren hackers house for lunch everyday!  Loved soccer and Track and choir.  Drive-by's, working at charlies, swimming at the boulders pool, the red convertible, and the green suburban, assemblies… The list could go on!  I loved highschool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment