Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tammy (Twiggs) Knudsen



After graduation, I went to college for a year in Virginia.  

I then went to a semester at Dixie, then a semester at SUU, and then finished up with my associates from Dixie.  
I guess I liked school hopping! 
While living in St. George & Cedar City I worked @ Dixie Pediatrics as a Medical Assistant.

I married John Knudsen (our fellow student, my sister in law, Cindy Knudsen's older brother) August 2003. 
We stayed in St. George for school and work.  
After graduating from Evans Hairstyling College, I worked in a salon for about 6 months.  
I also worked at Dixie Pediatrics as a Clinical Trial Study Coordinator during that time.   

We did things a little backwards as it turns out.
John built our first home in St. George, we lived there for 3 years, 
but then John got accepted into Med school out here in Colorado!
So the summer of 2009, we left our beautiful house in St. George for a tiny apartment in cold Parker Colorado 
& have been here since.
I really think it's a nice place to live...minus the snow of course!
I had our first little guy - Tanner - the beginning of 2009.
Had our second little gal - Addilynn - the end of 2010.
& no there will absolutely not be a 3rd for 2011 :)
My kids are my job and I love it!

Of course there are quite literally a bazillion memories from high school.
Just to name a few in no particular order:  
Math with Chrissy, Mr. Nelson's class, seriously had everyone in it - so much fun - Talking with Crystal about 'our Johns' in Sports Medicine (I think that was the name of the class), Mrs. Lowe's AP English class (she got so mad at Holly and me for talking one day that she yelled at me to, "just....got talk to those books!", writing poems for Abby, Abs' vehicles...didn't your steering wheel fall off after one of the stomps??? Stomps, dances, Track - abby breaking out into song while stretching & little Kat trying to do the hurtles, Jackie dancing on the stage at grad night before everyone got in there for the big game/giveaway, the swim team growing their hair for their meets (some of my gal pals had very hair legs for a while ;), silly pranks, Senior year late night fun with so many funny people, Tif D. getting chased by ducks/geese at the pond, Mr. Page's chemistry class, boulders pool, going to Charlies, going to different friends houses for lunch...mostly Maren's, Laughing until I almost peed my pants, Tim Mcgraw, sleepovers, Never ditching seminary - can't say the same about school, the best senior trip to Mexico - 2 suburbans, 11 girls - it was awesome....and I'm going to quite now because I could go on and on really. 

The reunion will be fun - Hope everyone is Happy and Well!

No comments:

Post a Comment