Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kristen (Cox) Lotz & TJ Lotz


After we graduated from High School, I started my college career at the prestigious Dixie State College.  I graduated from Dixie in 2003 with my Associate of Arts degree.  Since I was waiting for TJ (he was on a mission in Orlando, FL), I conveniently decided to stay at Dixie to finish my Bachelor’s Degree.  I was accepted into their Elementary Education program and started the upper division classes in the Fall of 2003.
TJ got home from his mission in September of 2004.  Our relationship picked up right where we left off and we were engaged on Christmas Eve of 2004 and married on January 29, 2005.  In May of 2005 I graduated with my Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education and TJ graduated from Dixie with his Associates of Science degree.  We found out a couple weeks later that we were expecting our first baby (surprise!), Kate Lynn.
We moved to Provo in August of 2005 so TJ could attend BYU.  I got a job teaching third grade in American Fork.  I only taught one year and since then I’ve been a stay at home Mom.
TJ graduated from BYU with a degree in Construction Management in December of 2008.  We had our second baby (a boy, Jonas James) in January of 2008 and we finished building, and moved into, our new house in March of 2008.  We had our third baby, Hailey Jean, in May of 2010.  TJ works as a Proposal Manager for Big-D Construction in Lindon, UT and I get to stay home and take care of our cute kids who are now 5, 3, and 1.
Some of my favorite memories from high school were hanging out with the wrestler boys and being teased non-stop by them; dating TJ; skim boarding; playing dunkball and football with TJ, Marc Fisher, Eves and who knows who else; the American Indian clas, especially the Indian coded emails from Abby L. and Marcy K., that was a big waste of time; choir trips; laying out at the lake with all the girls; the Washington Canal with Tiff Fry and Meg Lev; my piece of crap Landcruiser; football games; taking Tiff Fry to see the “Witch’s Ball” at the cemetery – she was so scared she almost peed her pants'; Physics class; playing fugitive; going to Charlie’s; dances; wrestling meets... oh man, there are just way too many memories!  I loved high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment