Monday, June 27, 2011

Sheena (Postma) Cox


After graduation I went to Dixie for a year and got my certification in Auto Body Refinishing, then moved to Salt Lake to go to business school. That is about the time I started dating my long-time friend and future husband, Shandon Cox.  We dated long-distance for about 9 months before he proposed and I moved back to St. George to get married in June 2003.  We both have Bachelors degrees in Business Administration from Dixie. Our son was born in Feb. 2009 and we are expecting our “oops” in November this year. I love to travel and have done as much as I can, including several months backpacking around Europe, vacations in South Africa, Canada, Mexico and many more. I LOVE discovering the world first hand, especially with my family.

Shan currently works as a Manager at Colorland Power Equipment (the family buisiness) and is also building his own buisness in financial services distribution. I am mostly a stay-home mom, but I have a very part time escape job as a receptionist for an amazing chiropractor. I am also a landlord. (No, we don’t rent a room or a basement.) 

As far as good memories from high school… um… I was an idiot in high school and Im pretty sure everyone else was too. (No offense!) The best thing that happened to me in high school was meeting Doug S. And Eric Y. Not only did I find some of the greatest lifelong friends, but among that group of friends I met my BEST friend ever, my wonderful husband!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Really it is a nice blog, I would like to tell you that you have given me much knowledge about it.
    Your post is extremely helpful. I will keep following. Thank you for sharing this information.
    regards
    Bauer Chiropractic

    ReplyDelete