Monday, February 28, 2011

Janese (Bateman) Botelho



After graduation I went to Dixie and got my Associates in 3 semesters.  I then served a mission in Santiago, Chile.  After my mission I went up to Logan to attend USU's elementary ed program.  There I met my husband Carlos.  He was visiting from Brazil for General Conference and was in Logan staying with some friends who happened to live next door to me.  We started a VERY LONG distance relationship and were married about a year and a half later in May of 2007.  Since that time my husband has corrupted my Spanish and turned it into Portuguese.  I transferred down to BYU and changed my major to Linguistics and graduated in August of 2008 with a very large pregnant belly.  In October of 2008 we had a little boy, and we had our beautiful little girl 3 weeks ago in February of 2011.  My husband just got a job in Boise so we've moved up to Idaho and are still adjusting and making new friends.

 Some of my favorite memories from High School are eating lunch on the floor of the Seminary Building with Brother Day and my friends.  Hanging with Alyssa Cunningham, Caralee Banks, Kim Dickman and Marie Jones.  Doing service projects with the RASKALS and Honor Society and spending time at football games.

No comments:

Post a Comment