Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pam (Haslem) Dana





Wow, 10 years... part of me is shocked that I've already been graduated for 10 years and the other part barely seems to remember High School and all the fun (drama) that came with it!  After High School I attempted a little college at DSC and then thought I would attempt to experience life outside St. George in Logan, but it also was short lived.  I was back in St. George by 20 and haven't left since!  I truly love Southern Utah and am so grateful that I have been able to start my own family here.  I worked for about 5 years between Southern Utah Title and First American Title as an Escrow Officer (the person that signs the papers with you when you buy a house or refinance your house).  During that time I met my husband, Scott and we were married in January 2006.  Believe it or not we actually met at our LDS singles ward!  Scott is from Grantsville, UT (West of SLC in Tooele County) and he is a Graphic and Web Designer.  We have our own design business Dana Six, but he mainly contracts with H&S Performance (Bentley Hugie's company).  I loved working and learning, but jumped at the opportunity to be home once we decided to start our own family.  We had our first son, Nathan, in July 2008 and our lives were forever changed.  Nathan is a little mini-Scott, but we are discovering he has his mother's attitude and patience (or lack of) very quickly!  Jeffrey Von joined our family in May 2010.  We thought we were going to get a little passive guy, but his little personality is quickly making us think otherwise.  He is opinionated and wants what he wants!  Between making sure they are fed, doing housework, and wiping bums we are laughing, crying, and fit throwing (them and us), but we are one dang happy little family!  We are also lucky enough for our boys to have 17 of their 22 cousins all here in Southern Utah. As a family we love to ride dirt bikes and 4 wheelers, go camping, go on trips, play at the park, have popcorn movie nights, and hang out with all our friends and family!

What do I remember from HS?  My head goes directly to all the teams I played on, mainly Soccer and Basketball!  Those were some good times!  Eating Charlie's sandwiches, Pasta Factory the night before a game, bus trips, N Sync, Damn Gina's, Page bball tournament, swimming after soccer tryouts, really the list could go on forever!  I also remember good times with Gordo (Jessica Gordon) and let's not forget all the fun HS boyfriend memories!  haha :)  Oh and restitution.  Sadly, I spent way to much time there!  I hope everyone is healthy and happy and can't wait to catch up with everyone at the reunion!

1 comment: