Monday, February 7, 2011

Lisa (Briseno) Johnson


After graduating from Pine View HS, I went to Lindsey Wilson College in Columbia, Kentucky for two years where I majored in English and Journalism. I then transferred to California State University of San Bernardino to save money on tuition and to be closer to my mom. I graduated from CSUSB in 2006 with a BA in English and Creative Writing. Since then I've worked at various office jobs while at the same time continued pursuing my writing career. I've had poetry published in local literary journals and hope to one day publish a collection of short stories.
   
In June of 2007 I met Christopher Johnson on a blind date and we've been together ever since. In March of 2009 we welcomed our baby girl, Iris Ann Marie and in October of that same year we got married. Currently we live in the beautiful Southern California mountain town of Lake Arrowhead and we are just striving to be a healthy and happy family.
   
My favorite memories from high school are being the co-editor of our senior yearbook with Robyn Ackerman and spending the weekends at parties with my friends, going to local shows, being involved with the Calvary Chapel youth group, going to Denny's at 2 in the morning and cruisin' the Boulevard when there was nothing else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment