Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Crystal (Fawson) Mickelsen


In the past ten years I've moved seven times; married my EFY sweetheart; graduated with a degree in Interior Design; had two baby boys (Lincoln is 4 1/2 and Henry is 2); remembered about my love of cooking and reading and discovered the joy of knitting, working out, and eating good food.  We currently live in San Antonio where my husband works as a transponster...er, business analyst, and I am trying my hardest to raise happy and healthy boys.  


My memories of High School include working at Charlie's, going to State Basketball with Jace C. & Morgan G., Seminary Council meetings, being awesome with Georgia M., Alyssa C. and Cindy K., hiking Angel's Landing, going to stake dances and Stomps, eating French bread and yogurt for lunch, Mr. Nelson's class, Mr. Page's class, Mr. Higgins' class, having Clint S. make fun of my hairy legs in front of the whole school, rock climbing with Tyson J. & Taylor R., going on the funnest group activities for dances, sleeping over at Chrissy C.'s house, going chalking and doing drive-by's, going to The Burger Place for lunch, making boats for physics with Aaron S., going to Wet n Wild for Senior Sluff, going skiing with Jared D. & TJ L., playing in the sprinklers on the golf course, playing volleyball at Vernon Worthen, orchestra, orchestra, orchestra, and lastly, having to recite poems in Spanish that I absolutely had not memorized (except for the title, of course!  En Paz por Amado Nervo.  Ha!)   




Can't wait for the reunion!


Take care,
Crystal Fawson Mickelsen 

5 comments:

  1. i know i've said this a million times but holy cow you are stunning! and i loved reading your memories of h.s. you have a good memory!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet! Pretty sure you're the stunning one, though!! For reals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. remember when the boy that liked you in h.s. chalked my drive-way because he knew you were sleeping over at my house?! good times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, Chrissy. You may have TOO good a memory :)

    ReplyDelete